top of page
LOGO VS (ñ)3d.png



The Diplomas de Español como Lengua Extranjera (DELE), issued by the Instituto Cervantes on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports, are official qualifications proving different levels of competence in the Spanish language. 



Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education, is the new academic system carried out by HK government. Students can take DSE Spanish under  the Category C: Other Language Subjects. Students are suggested to study for 6 years before going to the exam.


I/ GCSE exams are organized by UK educational institutions (Cambridge University or Ed-excel programmes are the 2 most popular). These are international public exams for students aged 15-16 (IGCSE). Spanish Tutors HK can also help you to enroll for the test that takes place in Hong Kong every year.


A level / IB are exams for students  aged 17-18 (A Levels and IB). These exams can only be taken by students who are in International School Programmes. Success in A and IB level exams will help the students to apply to local universities or British well-known universities.


  Spanish Courses for adults, teens and young learners.

Viva Spanish 
Language Centre

bottom of page